Join a waste management company with headquarters in Toronto, ON that operates across North America, and currently employs more than 9,000 people. This company is the only major diversified environmental company in North America that offers services in solid waste, liquid waste, and soil remediation providing a consolidated and sophisticated approach to meeting our customers’ needs.
If you are a dedicated, hard-working individual who prides yourself on giving superior customer service, APPLY TODAY!
What’s in it for you?
- Paid Bi-Weekly
- Direct Hire!
- Overtime, after 44 hours
- Benefits offered
- Employee appreciation
- Family-oriented environment
- Monday - Friday
- Days: 5:30 AM - 2:30 PM
- 2:30 PM - 11:30 PM
- $23 - $35/HR - depending on experience
Location: Hamilton, ON
- Performs repairs and assigned preventive maintenance services
- Inspection, diagnosis, and repair of electrical, hydraulic, suspension, brake, and air systems on vehicles and equipment
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles and equipment
- Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times
- Reviews, completes, or assigns repairs identified on Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports
- Other duties as assigned
- Min 2 years of Mechanic experience
- 310T license is an asset
- Must have knowledge of fuel, ignition, cooling, mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, and air brake systems
- Waste industry experience is considered an asset
- Ability to perform minor and moderately complex mechanical repairs on a variety of equipment and vehicles
- Must have steel-toed work boots
- Must have reliable transportation (not bus accessible)
- Must be able to lift 50lbs